This agreement between Lensen Group LTD and the user (henceforth "the Agreement") outlines all requirements and conditions of using the services offered by Lensen Group LTD These services are rendered to any registered user ("the User") and include site registration and account access, payment deposits and withdrawals, and other interactions performed at its website – https://lensengroup.com
Usage of any of Lensen Group LTD services means that you have read, understood, and agree with all terms listed in this Agreement, and that you will accept and follow them.
- Individuals 18 years of age or older, or of the legal age of majority according to their country's legal definition, has the right to open a Lensen Group LTD account and become a User.
- Each User agrees to maintain a single account only. If multiple accounts are opened by a single User, they will be summarily blocked and associated funds will be returned as described by part 5. Deposit Refund.
- Lensen Group LTD access is provided to Users and User invitees and not provided to the general public.
- All deposited funds earn interest income calculated daily and dependent on the allotted interest percent that coincides with the Users personal deposit total. Statistical information of these daily earnings can be accessed by the User on the Lensen Group LTD website's Dashboard.
- All Users must invest using one of the acceptable payment processing systems. These include BitCoin, Perfect Money, Payeer and AdvancedCash.
- No fees are charged for depositing funds.
- A minimum deposit amount of $10 or 0.02 BTC for BitCoin users is required.
- A maximum deposit amount of $200,000 or 333 BTC for BitCoin users.
- Users can deposit as many times as they deem appropriate.
- The User's investment portfolio encompasses all of the deposits made by them into their account.
- No direct money transfers are permitted. Investment portfolio funding is accomplished through sending payments to the Lensen Group LTD website User account.
- Lensen Group LTD will refuse any payments or financial transfers made incorrectly or with incorrect data.
- An approved deposit of funds begins earning investment income immediately.
- Earnings accrue all day, every day including non-business hours, weekends, and holidays.
- The daily earning amount includes a percentage of the original deposit.
- All earnings are transferred to the User's account within the bounds of Lensen Group LTD itself.
- Earnings continue to accrue if and when the Lensen Group LTD website is unavailable for maintenance or down due to technical or other issues.
- Users with certain investment portfolio sizes may receive a personal coefficient, which can augment the daily earnings deposited into the User's account.
- No fees are ever charged by Lensen Group LTD for withdrawing earnings or initial deposit from a User's account.
- Withdrawals are limited to a minimum of $0.1 or 0.00015 BTC.
- Withdrawal requests are allowed by the User at any time including non-business hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Your requests will be paid within 24 hours. Please be patient.
- Any User may apply for and enter the partnership program and earn the associated rewards.
Regular account holders at Lensen Group LTD earn extra interest bonuses from the deposit amounts of their referrals for three levels.
• First level referrals earn you 10%.
• Second level referrals earn you 2%.
• Third level referrals earn you 1%.
Lensen Group LTD also offers a custom referral payment option for partnership representatives as well. Those who enter partnership with the system are responsible for coordinating various investments based on their global position or location. These knowledgeable people also help regular investors with consultations and recommendations or managing their funds.
• First level representative referrals earn them 15%.
• Second level representative referrals earn them 3%.
• Third level representative referrals earn them 2%.
Partnership opportunities are available for all investors who deposited $500 or more in their account. If you wish to apply, you should be prepared to offer assistance and consults with other investors on a regular basis. Click on the link below and fill out the application form.
Lensen Group LTD retains the right to remove partnership status from any User's account, cancel and remove partnership awards, and begin the deposit refund process if it deems the partnership representative's award was earned in the following manners:
• Through fraudulent activity
• In a way that violates these User Agreement Terms
• In other damaging ways not yet outlined specifically by Lensen Group LTD
Guarantees and Indemnities
- Lensen Group LTD follows all applicable laws and guidelines and operates with the Users best interests in mind.
- Any and all third party companies, organizations, groups, and individuals such as payment processors or banks, operates as independent contractors and not as representatives or agents of Lensen Group LTD
- Lensen Group LTD reserves the right to refuse services to any User if said User violates this Agreement or attempts to defraud or harm Lensen Group LTD or its website in any way. This includes but is not limited to fraud, libel, blackmail, spam, and website security breaches or hacking. Lensen Group LTD may use its sole discretion to initiate deposit refund processes in accordance with section 5 or block the User and keep the deposit funds to compensate for real loss or damages.
- Lensen Group LTD reserves the right to refuse services or website access to any User for any reason without explanation as deemed necessary.
- Lensen Group LTD operates in compliance with the laws of England and Wales. All services rendered are part of private business deals and do not fall under the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the US Investment Advisers Act of 1940, or any other laws, regulations, or guidelines. Lensen Group LTD is not insured by the US Federal Deposits Insurance Corporation and holds no license as either a bank or security company.
- Lensen Group LTD reserves the right to block any User who spams or send unsolicited email at any time. This zero-tolerance policy permits the seizure of the entire deposit amount.
Liability and Limitations
- Lensen Group LTD holds no responsibility or liability that stems from technical or electronic errors or issues unable to be resolved by Lensen Group LTD
- Lensen Group LTD holds no responsibility or liability to breaches of these Terms of Agreement associated with force majeure including but not limited to government action, military action, riots and strikes, natural disasters, service interruptions, network connections, and security breaches of the User's hardware, Internet access, or network.
Notification of Risk
- All Users understand and agree that all investments contain risk.
- No guarantees of future income based on past income is implied. Past results have no bearing on future results.
- Each User must understand personal goals, personal experiences, and psychological characteristics that may affect the investment process with Lensen Group LTD Users who do not understand these Terms of Agreement or have doubts should speak with an impartial financial consultant before investing.
- Each User holds full responsibility for their investment activities and any potential losses or risks associated with them.
Revisions and Addenda
- Lensen Group LTD reserves the right to modify or add to these Terms of Agreement at any time and for any reason without notifying any Users beforehand.
- A User's continuing usage of the Lensen Group LTD services after modification of the Terms of Agreement signifies their agreement to the modifications made.
- All information contained within these Terms of Agreement are interpreted and regulated by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any disputes or legal complaints must be filed in and brought before the courts of England and Wales in full compliance with those countries' laws.